May went exceptionally well in my shop! I had increased my intended output from $80 per week to $90, and I met my goals with flying colours (if I do say so myself). Although I’m a bit late posting my June goals, I’ve had them in mind since about half way through May and have actually already started pattern making for several of my original designs.
So, I’m keeping it pretty simple this month:
If you’re observant you’ll notice that I didn’t make my $90 worth of listings this week (I usually post about what’s new in my shop on Wednesdays). That’s because I worked two extra shifts at my day job and thus didn’t have the time to put in in my studio, but I did make that amount of money which was really my intention anyway.
I just want to make sure that I’m doing all I can not to lose that much money. So I’m counting it as a success.
Happy hump day, everybody!