I have a fall playlist that I’ve been curating for years.
It changes a little from year to year, but a lot of the songs, because of the warm or spooky feelings they offer, remain the same. When it comes to this time of the year, I find that I really just love to hear lots of pretty acoustic guitars and warm voices. I always love to share this mix so others can enjoy it, too. So here you go!
| My mix is perfect for |
- Carving pumpkins.
- Driving to an apple orchard to do some picking.
- Putting on a tape and listening to in your walkman while you kick around the leaves outside.
- Baking pies.
- Hosting Thanksgiving (or a Harvestfest!)
- Working on your NaNoWriMo story.
- Knitting yourself a new scarf.
- Writing a letter to a good friend who lives far away.
- Any other autumn activity you regularly enjoy.
Please share this with anyone you think will appreciate these tunes!